Students from BI's partner universities can attend BI Norwegian Business School in Oslo on exchange, for one semester during their Bachelor or Master degree. Each year, we welcome approx. 500 exchange students from across the world. We invite you to become part of our international environment!
BI courses from your exchange period can be used towards earning your degree at your home university.
The student body at BI is highly international and many of our study programmes are conducted entirely in English.
Why BI Norwegian Business school?
- Study at one of Europe's leading research-based business schools
- Approximately 1200 international students representing more than 60 countries
- Wide range of programmes and courses conducted entirely in English
- Make friends for life, and build your international career network
- Housing guarantee for international students
- New and modern campus with excellent library and learning facilities
- Active student body with over 21 student organisations/clubs with social, outdoors and sports activities, and a student organisation dedicated to organising events for international students (InSA)
“A stylish and flavorful taste of the business world, where you can build up your ambitions, knowledge and personality. In a word: career."
- Riccardo Cocchini, Bachelor exchange student from the University of Bologna in Italy, Spring 2013
Want to learn more?
Application process incoming exchange
Norwegian Language Course
Practical information for international students (entry visa/residence permit; health- and travel insurance; cost of living; travel arrangements; Arrival Service; Norwegian society and public holidays)
Why do exchange students like BI so much? Find out by reading their testimonials.