PhD Defence: Elizabeth Solberg
PhD Candidate Elizabeth Solberg, Department of Leadership and Organizational Behaviour, will hold a public lecture and defence of the doctoral dissertation.
The title of the doctoral dissertation is
"Adapting To Changing Job Demands: A Broadcast Approach to Understanding Self-Regulated Adaptive Performance and Cultivating It in Situated Work Settings"
10:15 - 11:00: Trial lecture on given topic
12:15 -: The doctoral candidate will publicly defend the doctoral dissertation
Be considerate, do not enter or leave during the session. Do not enter if you are late.
The Doctoral Dissertation is available in the library at BI Norwegian Business School. For the disputation, the academic procession will arrive at 12:15 sharp and the public must take their seat before this time.
The Evaluation Committee
- Chair: Professor Bård Kuvaas, BI Norwegian Business School
- First Opponent: Professor Arnold Bakker, Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Second Opponent: Professor Deanne den Hartog, University of Amsterdam
Professor Linda Lai, BI Norwegian Business School. has been the candidate's main supervisor and Professor Anders Dysvik, BI Norwegian Business School, has been the candidate's co-supervisor.
- Time:Wednesday, June 14, 2017 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Place:BI - campus Oslo, Auditorium B2-040
- Contact:PhD Administration