PhD Defence: Sumaya AlBalooshi
PhD Candidate Sumaya AlBalooshi, Department of Marketing, will hold a public lecture and defence of the doctoral dissertation.
The title of the doctoral dissertation is
"Switching between Resources: Psychosocial Resources as Moderators of the Impact of Powerlessness on Cognition and Behavior"
10:15 - 11:00: Trial lecture topic: "Compensatory consumption: implications for marketing management and research"
12:15 -: The doctoral candidate will publicly defend the doctoral dissertation
Be considerate, do not enter or leave during the session. Do not enter if you are late.
The Doctoral Dissertation is available in the library at BI Norwegian Business School. For the disputation, the academic procession will arrive at 1215 sharp and the public must take their seat before this time.
The Evaluation Committee
- Chair: Professor Bendik Samuelsen, BI Norwegian Business School
- First Opponent: Professor Norbert Schwarz, University of Southern California
- Second Opponent: Associate Professor Nicole L. Mead, The University of Melbourne
Professor Luk Warlop, BI Norwegian Business School has been the candidate's supervisor. Professor Bob Fennis, BI Norwegian Business School has been the candidate's co-supervisor.
- Time:Friday, June 23, 2017 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Place:BI - campus Oslo, Auditorium A2-030
- Contact:PhD Administration (firstname.lastname@example.org)