PhD Defence: Nikolay Georgiev
PhD Candidate Nikolay Georgiev, Department of Marketing, will hold a public lecture and defence of the doctoral dissertation at BI on 4 May.
The title of the doctoral dissertation is
"Use of Word Categories with Psychological Relevance Predicts Prominence in Online Social Networks"
10:15-11:00: Trial lecture on given topic
12:15-: The doctoral candidate will publicly defend the doctoral dissertation
Be considerate, do not enter or leave during the session. Do not enter if you are late.
The Evaluation Committee
- Chair: Associate Professor Peter Jarnebrant, BI Norwegian Business School
- First Opponent: Professor Marc Vanhuele, HEC Paris
- Second Opponent: Associate Professor Mirella Kleijnen, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
- Time:Thursday, 04 May 2017 10:00 - 15:00
- Place:BI - campus Oslo, Auditorium B2-030
- Contact:BI PhD Administration (email@example.com)