PhD Defence: Nikolay Georgiev
PhD Candidate Nikolay Georgiev, Department of Marketing, will hold a public lecture and defence of the doctoral dissertation at BI on 4 May.
The title of the doctoral dissertation is
"Use of Word Categories with Psychological Relevance Predicts Prominence in Online Social Networks"
10:15-11:00: Trial lecture on given topic
12:15-: The doctoral candidate will publicly defend the doctoral dissertation
Be considerate, do not enter or leave during the session. Do not enter if you are late.
The Evaluation Committee
- Chair: Associate Professor Peter Jarnebrant, BI Norwegian Business School
- First Opponent: Professor Marc Vanhuele, HEC Paris
- Second Opponent: Associate Professor Mirella Kleijnen, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
Professor Luk Warlop, BI Norwegian Business School has been the candidate's main supervisor. Professor Rutger Daniel van Oest, BI Norwegian Business School has been the candidate's co-supervisor.
- Time:Thursday, 04 May 2017 10:00 - 15:00
- Place:BI - campus Oslo, Auditorium B2-030
- Contact:BI PhD Administration (email@example.com)