PhD Defence: Sepideh Khayati Zahiri
PhD Candidate Sepideh Khayati Zahiri, Department of Economics, will hold a public lecture and defence of her doctoral dissertation at BI on November 23rd.
The title of the doctoral dissertation is “Essays on Predictive Ability of Macroeconomic Variables and Commodity Prices”.
10:15 - 11:00: Trial lecture on a given topic.
12:15 -: The doctoral candidate will publicly defend the doctoral dissertation
Please be considerate and do not enter or leave during the session. Do not enter if you are late.
The Doctoral Dissertation is available in the library at BI Norwegian Business School. For the disputation, the academic procession will arrive at 12:15 sharp and the public must take their seat before this time.
- Chair: Professor Dagfinn Rime, BI Norwegian Business School
- First Opponent: Associate Professor Yu-chin Chen, University of Washington
- Second Opponent: Professor Gunnar Bårdsen, NTNU
Professor Hilde Christiane Bjørnland, BI Norwegian Business School, has been the candidate´s main supervisor, and Professor Klaus Mohn, University of Stavanger, has been the candidate´s co-supervisor.
- Time:Thursday, 23 November 2017 10:15 - 15:00
- Place:BI - campus Oslo, Auditorium C2-080
- Contact:BI's PhD Administration (email@example.com)