PhD Defence: Tonje Hungnes
PhD Candidate Tonje Hungnes, Department of Strategy and Entrepreneurship, will hold a public lecture and defence of her doctoral dissertation at BI on November 10th.
The title of the doctoral dissertation is “Reorganizing healthcare services. Sensemaking and organizational innovation”.
10:15 - 11:00: "How can space and power be understood from a process ontology perspective - theoretical and empirical illustrations."
12:15 -: The doctoral candidate will publicly defend the doctoral dissertation
Please be considerate and do not enter or leave during the session. Do not enter if you are late.
The Doctoral Dissertation is available in the library at BI Norwegian Business School. For the disputation, the academic procession will arrive at 12:15 sharp and the public must take their seat before this time.
- Chair: Associate Professor Jon Erland Bonde Lervik, BI Norwegian Business School
- First Opponent: Professor Tor Hernes, Copenhagen Business School
- Second Opponent: Associate Professor Kajsa Lindberg, University of Gothenburg
Associate Professor Thomas Hoholm, BI Norwegian Business School, has been the candidate´s main supervisor, and Postdoctoral Fellow Antonella laRocca, Akershus University Hospital, has been the candidate´s co-supervisor.
- Time:Friday, 10 November 2017 10:15 - 15:00
- Place:BI - campus Oslo, Auditorium C2-080
- Contact:BI's PhD Administration (firstname.lastname@example.org)