Public lecture and PhD Defence: Bisrat Agegnehu Misganaw
Please be aware that this PhD defence will begin one hour earlier from when PhD defences are usually scheduled.
PhD Candidate Bisrat Agegnehu Misganaw, Department of Leadership and Organizational Behaviour, will hold a public lecture and defence of his doctoral dissertation on August 31st, 2018. The title of the doctoral dissertation is “On entrepreneurial teams and their formation in science-based industries.”
9:15 - 10:00: How do entrepreneurial teams and institutional settings matter to technology transfer in academia?
11:15 -: The doctoral candidate will publicly defend the doctoral dissertation.
Please be considerate and do not enter or leave during the session. Do not enter if you are late.
The Doctoral Dissertation is available in the library at BI Norwegian Business School. For the disputation, the academic procession will arrive at 11:15 sharp and the public must take their seat before this time.
Evaluation Committee Members
- Chair: Associate Professor Thomas Hoholm, BI Norwegian Business School
- First Opponent: Associate Professor Mirjam Knockaert, University of Oslo
- Second Opponent: Professor Jonas Gabrielson, Halmstad University
Professor Birgit Helene Jevnaker, BI Norwegian Business School, has been the candidate´s main supervisor, and Professor Bjørn Terje Asheim, Lund University, has been the candidate's co-supervisor.
- Time:Friday, 31 August 2018 09:15 - 14:00
- Place:BI - campus Oslo, Auditorium C2-060
- Contact:BI's PhD Administration (firstname.lastname@example.org)