Public lecture and defence: Ingvild Müller Seljeseth
PhD Candidate Ingvild Müller Seljeseth, Department of Leadership and Organizational Behaviour, will hold a public lecture and defence of the doctoral dissertation on “The Inevitable Thucydides’s Trap? How Hierarchical Instability and Threat Influences Leaders’ Openness to Inputs from Others” for the degree of Ph.D in BI Norwegian Business School’s PhD Programme.
09:00 - 10:00: “The Inevitable Thucydides’s Trap? How Hierarchical Instability and Threat Influences Leaders’ Openness to Inputs from Others”
11:00-: The doctoral candidate will publicly defend the doctoral dissertation.
Please be considerate and do not enter or leave during the session. Do not enter if you are late.
The Doctoral Dissertation is available in the library at BI Norwegian Business School. For the disputation, the academic procession will arrive at 11:15 sharp and the public must take their seat before this time.
The Evaluation Committee:
- Chair: Professor Adrian Furnham, University College London/BI Norwegian Business School
- First Opponent: Assistant Professor Li Huang, INSEAD
- Second Opponent: Professor Jon K. Maner, Florida State University
Professor Miha Skerlavaj, BI Norwegian Business School
has been the candidate´s supervisor.
- Time:Wednesday, 19 December 2018 09:00 - 15:00
- Place:BI - campus Oslo, Auditorium A2 - 030
- Contact:Ann-Christin Johnsgård (firstname.lastname@example.org)