PhD Defence: Viacheslav Iurkov
PhD Candidate Viacheslav Iurkov, Department of Strategy and Entrepreneurship, will hold a public lecture and defence of his doctoral dissertation on February 8, 2018.
The title of the doctoral dissertation is “The role of alliance networks for firms’ geographic scope and performance. A structural embeddedness perspective.”
10:15 - 11:00: Trial lecture on a given topic.
12:15 -: The doctoral candidate will publicly defend the doctoral dissertation.
Please be considerate and do not enter or leave during the session. Do not enter if you are late.
The Doctoral Dissertation is available in the library at BI Norwegian Business School. For the disputation, the academic procession will arrive at 12:15 sharp and the public must take their seat before this time.
- Chair: Associate Professor Erik Aadland, BI Norwegian Business School
- First Opponent: Professor Andrew Shipilov, Insead
- Second Opponent: Professor Marie Louise Mors, Copenhagen Business School
Professor Gabriel Garcia Benito, BI Norwegian Business School, has been the candidate´s supervisor.
- Time:Thursday, 08 February 2018 10:15 - 15:00
- Place:BI - campus Oslo, Auditorium B2-030
- Contact:BI's PhD Administration (email@example.com)