Public lecture and PhD Defence: Helene Lie Røhr
PhD Candidate Helene Lie Røhr, Department of Economics, will hold a public lecture and defence of her doctoral dissertation on July 5th, 2018. The title of the doctoral dissertation is “Essays on decision making dynamics in politics and consumer choice.”
10:15 - 11:00: Trial lecture on a given topic.
12:15 -: The doctoral candidate will publicly defend the doctoral dissertation.
Please be considerate and do not enter or leave during the session. Do not enter if you are late.
The Doctoral Dissertation is available in the library at BI Norwegian Business School. For the disputation, the academic procession will arrive at 12:15 sharp and the public must take their seat before this time.
Evaluation Committee Members
- Professor Leif Helland, BI Norwegian Business School, Chair
- Associate Professor Katja Seim, The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, First Opponent
- Assistant Professor Helene Berg, Stockholm University, Second Opponent
Professor Jon H Fiva, BI Norwegian Business School has been the candidate's supervisor.
- Time:Thursday, 05 July 2018 10:15 - 15:00
- Place:BI - campus Oslo, Auditorium A2-030
- Contact:BI's PhD Administration (email@example.com)