PhD Defence: Rannveig Røste
PhD Candidate Rannveig Røste, Department of Strategy and Entrepreneurship, will hold a public lecture and defence of her doctoral dissertation on:
“Innovation in Public Services - Wicked Problems and Multi-layered Solutions”
for the degree of PhD in BI Norwegian Business School’s PhD Programme.
10:15 - 11:00: Trial lecture on a given topic.
12:15 -: The doctoral candidate will publicly defend the doctoral dissertation.
Please be considerate and do not enter or leave during the session. Do not enter if you are late.
The Doctoral Dissertation is available in the library at BI Norwegian Business School. For the disputation, the academic procession will arrive at 12:15 sharp and the public must take their seat before this time.
- Chair: Associate Professor Thomas Hoholm, BI Norwegian Business School
- First Opponent: Professor Anne Khademian, School of Public and International Affairs at Virginia Tech
- Second Opponent: Professor Lars Fuglesang, RUC Roskilde Universitet
Professor Heidi Wiig Aslesen, BI Norwegian Business School, has been the candidate´s main supervisor, and Professor Benedicte Brøgger, BI Norwegian Business School, has been the candidate´s co-supervisor.
- Time:Friday, 15 June 2018 10:15 - 15:00
- Place:BI - campus Oslo, Auditorium B2-060
- Contact:BI's PhD Administration (firstname.lastname@example.org)