Public lecture and PhD Defence: Hoang Ho
PhD Candidate Hoang Ho, Department of Leadership and Organizational Behaviour, will hold a public lecture and defence of his doctoral dissertation on June 8th, 2018. The title of the doctoral dissertation is “Are Human Resource Management (HRM) Systems Good or Bad for Employee Well-being? An Investigation of the Well-being Paradox from the Mutual Gains and Critical Perspectives.”
10:15 - 11:00: Trial lecture on a given topic.
12:15 -: The doctoral candidate will publicly defend the doctoral dissertation.
Please be considerate and do not enter or leave during the session. Do not enter if you are late.
The Doctoral Dissertation is available in the library at BI Norwegian Business School. For the disputation, the academic procession will arrive at 12:15 sharp and the public must take their seat before this time.
Evaluation Committee Members
- Associate Professor Elizabeth Solberg, BI Norwegian Business School, Chair
- Professor Paul Boselie, Utrecht School of Governance, Utrecht University, First Opponent
- Professor David Guest, King's College, London, Second Opponent
Professor Bård Kuvaas, BI Norwegian Business School has been the candidate's supervisor.
- Time:Friday, 08 June 2018 10:15 - 15:00
- Place:BI - campus Oslo, Auditorium D3-191
- Contact:BI's PhD Administration (email@example.com)