Public lecture and PhD Defence: Martin Blomhoff Holm
PhD Candidate Martin Blomhoff Holm, Department of Economics, will hold a public lecture and defence of his doctoral dissertation on June 18th, 2018. The title of the doctoral dissertation is “Consumption.”
10:15 - 11:00: Trial lecture on a given topic.
12:15 -: The doctoral candidate will publicly defend the doctoral dissertation.
Please be considerate and do not enter or leave during the session. Do not enter if you are late.
The Doctoral Dissertation is available in the library at BI Norwegian Business School. For the disputation, the academic procession will arrive at 12:15 sharp and the public must take their seat before this time.
Evaluation Committee Members
- Chair: Professor Christian Brinch, BI Norwegian Business School
- First Opponent Professor Morten O. Ravn, University College London
- Second Opponent: Professor Kjetil Storesletten, University of Oslo
Professor Tommy Sveen, BI Norwegian Business School, has been the candidate's supervisor.
- Time:Monday, 18 June 2018 10:15 - 15:00
- Place:BI - campus Oslo, Auditorium A2-030
- Contact:BI's PhD Administration (email@example.com)