PhD Defence: Mariia Koval
PhD Candidate Mariia Koval, Department of Marketing, will hold a public lecture and defence of her doctoral dissertation on May 25th, 2018.
The title of the doctoral dissertation is “Antecedents and Consequences of Unplanned Alliance Terminations”.
10:15 - 11:00: “Benefits and hazards of corporate governance mechanisms without complete owners”
12:15 -: The doctoral candidate will publicly defend the doctoral dissertation.
Please be considerate and do not enter or leave during the session. Do not enter if you are late.
The Doctoral Dissertation is available in the library at BI Norwegian Business School. For the disputation, the academic procession will arrive at 12:15 sharp and the public must take their seat before this time.
- Chair: Associate Professor Jon Bingen Sande, BI Norwegian Business School
- First Opponent: Professor Rajashri (Raji) Srinivasan, Red McCombs School of Business, University of Texas at Austin
- Second Opponent: Professor Sven A. Haugland, NHH Norwegian School of Economics
Professor Kenneth Henning Wathne, BI Norwegian Business School, has been the candidate´s supervisor.
- Time:Friday, 25 May 2018 10:15 - 15:00
- Place:BI - campus Oslo, Auditorium A2-030
- Contact:BI's PhD Administration (firstname.lastname@example.org)