PhD Defence: Mathias Hansson
Please be aware that this PhD defence will begin one hour earlier from when PhD defences are usually scheduled.
PhD Candidate Mathias Hansson, Department of Leadership and Organizational Behaviour, will hold a public lecture and defence of his doctoral dissertation on: “The Complex Simplicity of Patterns of Action. Organizational Routines as Source of Adaptation and Performance” for the degree of PhD in BI Norwegian Business School’s PhD Programme.
9:15 - 10:00: Trial lecture: “An overview of the theoretical significance of the new sequence analysis methods for understanding processes in organization”.
11:15 -: The doctoral candidate will publicly defend the doctoral dissertation.
Please be considerate and do not enter or leave during the session. Do not enter if you are late.
The Doctoral Dissertation is available in the library at BI Norwegian Business School. For the disputation, the academic procession will arrive at 11:15 sharp and the public must take their seat before this time.
- Chair: Professor Jan Ketil Arnulf, BI Norwegian Business School
- First Opponent: Professor Hans Berends, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
- Second Opponent: Professor Marcus C. Becker, University of Southern Denmark, Odense
Associate Professor Thorvald Hærem, BI Norwegian Business School has been the candidate´s main supervisor, and Professor Brian Pentland, Michigan State University, has been the candidate´s co-supervisor.
- Time:Wednesday, 09 May 2018 09:15 - 14:00
- Place:BI - campus Oslo, Auditorium A2-030
- Contact:BI's PhD Administration (firstname.lastname@example.org)