Public lecture and PhD Defence: Daniela Carmen Cristian
PhD Candidate Daniela Carmen Cristian, Department of Marketing, will hold a public lecture and defence of her doctoral dissertation on “The Utility of Hedonics Beyond Pleasure Positive Outcomes of Hedonic Consumption” for the degree of PhD in BI Norwegian Business School’s PhD Programme.
10:00 - 11:00: “Temporal discounting in consumer choice”
12:00 -: The doctoral candidate will publicly defend the doctoral dissertation.
Please be considerate and do not enter or leave during the session. Do not enter if you are late.
The Doctoral Dissertation is available in the library at BI Norwegian Business School. For the disputation, the academic procession will arrive at 12:15 sharp and the public must take their seat before this time.
- Chair: Associate Professor Auke Hunneman, BI Norwegian Business School
- First Opponent: Professor Simona Botti, London Business School
- Second Opponent: Professor Peeter Verlegh, University of Amsterdam
Professor Luk Warlop, BI Norwegian Business School, has been the candidate´s main supervisor, and Professor Robert Fennis, University of Gröningen, has been the candidate´s co-supervisor.
- Time:Wednesday, 28 November 2018 10:00 - 15:00
- Place:BI - campus Oslo, Auditorium B2-060
- Contact:BI's PhD Administration (email@example.com)