Public lecture and PhD Defence: Ragnar Enger Juelsrud
PhD Candidate Ragnar Enger Juelsrud, Department of Economics, will hold a public lecture and defence of his doctoral dissertation on “Essays in Macro-Finance” for the degree of PhD in BI Norwegian Business School’s PhD Programme.
10:00 - 11:00: Public lecture on a given topic.
12:00 -: The doctoral candidate will publicly defend the doctoral dissertation.
Please be considerate and do not enter or leave during the session. Do not enter if you are late.
The Doctoral Dissertation is available in the library at BI Norwegian Business School. For the disputation, the academic procession will arrive at 12:15 sharp and the public must take their seat before this time.
Evaluation Committee Members
- Chair: Associate Professor Gisle James Natvik, BI Norwegian Business School
- First Opponent: Professor Steven Onenga, University of Zurich
- Second Opponent: Professor Tuomas Takalo, Hanken School of Economics
Associate Professor Plamen Nenov, BI Norwegian Business School, has been the candidate´s main supervisor, and Professor Leif Helland, BI Norwegian Business School, has been the candidate´s co-supervisor.
- Time:Thursday, 27 September 2018 10:00 - 15:00
- Place:BI - campus Oslo, Auditorium C2-080
- Contact:BI's PhD Administration (email@example.com)