Chemi Peres on Successfully Investing and Scaling-Up Companies
Chemi Peres visits BI with his lecture: "Successfully Investing and Scaling-Up Companies: An International VC Perspective"
About Chemi Peres and Pitango
Chemi Peres is a Managing General Partner and Co-Founder of Pitango. Pitango has been investing in exceptional founding teams and disruptive ideas since 1993. Our team has more than 100 years of accumulated experience in building companies into category leaders. With over $2 billion under management and investments in over 250 companies, Pitango invests in core technology across all stages, via two parallel funds: Pitango VC and Pitango Growth.
In 1992, he founded the Mofet Israel Technology Fund, an Israeli venture capital fund publicly traded on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange. Chemi has served on the boards of several NASDAQ companies, such as AudioCodes, BackWeb, Magic Software Enterprises, Aladdin, VocalTec, Orckit Communications and Koor Industries, among others. He currently serves on the boards of numerous Pitango portfolio companies. Chemi also serves as a board member in several non-for-profit organizations. He is chairman of the Peres center for Peace, board member at Social Finance Israel and serves on the board of Governors of The Jewish Diaspora Museum. He holds BSc. degree in Industrial Engineering and MBA from Tel Aviv University
- Time:Thursday, 27 September 2018 14:00 - 15:30
- Place:BI Oslo, Nydalen. Room: C2-040
- Enrolment deadline:26th of September
- Contact:Dora Soffia Sigurdardottir (email@example.com)
- 14:00 - 14:10 - Start of lecture
- 14:10 - 15:00 - Talk and Q&A
- 15:00 - 15:30 - If time, individual talks
How to get to BI
BI is proud of being environmentally certified by Eco-Lighthouse. We encourage everybody traveling to BI to use public transport, to minimize the environmental impact from events and conferences here.
How to get to Nydalen:
- From Oslo Airport: The airport train departs every 20 minutes from Oslo Airport to Oslo S.
- From Oslo S: Metro (T-bane) line #4 or line #5 to Nydalen station. It takes only 14 min from Oslo S to Nydalen.
- Bus: Line 37 and line 30 stops right outside BI.
Information about public transportation: