BI International Case Competition
BI International Case Competition will be held at BI - Campus Oslo, from 10 to 16 February 2018.
What is BI International Case Competition?
BI International Case Competition invites prestigious schools from all over the world to compete in solving a real business case, provided by one of our corporate partners.
However, the project is much more than just a case competition! BIICC offers a unique program including social activities, workshops and events, both for the international participants and all BI students.
BIICC consists of 3 major modules. BI National Case Competition is the first event, where all campuses of BI Norwegian Business School compete in the national final. This event takes place in November, and students join by signing up at their local campus.
The second event is the international competition (BIICC) which takes place in February. The teams competing in Oslo attend from all over the world, and they all become friends during the social activities at the beginning of the week. Case solving begins after the case is launched, and a more detailed schedule for the event can be viewed in the app “Eventbase”. Please search for BI International Case Competition 2018, and press enter event.
When the case is launched, a parallel case competition is held for all fulltime students at BI Norwegian Business School, which function as the 3rd module. Students at BI solve the same case as the international teams, but the presentations are held separately from the international presentations. This way the BI students get the opportunity to gain experience in case solving.
- Time:Saturday, 10 February 2018 10:00 - Friday, 16 February 2018 17:00
- Place:Campus Oslo
- Contact:Håvard Høllen Sjøen (email@example.com)
08:00-18:00 Teams arrival and Registration at the Hotel
18:00-19:00 Guided tour at BI
19:00-22:00 Opening Dinner
22:00-23:00 Activities at Kroa
08:30-15:30 Presentation warm-up case
15:30-21:30 Reception at Town Hall
08:30-10:30 Case launch
10:30-19:30 Case Solving
08:30-19:30 Case Solving
08:30-11:30 Preliminary Presentations
14:00-16:00 Final Presentations
16:00-23:00 Award Dinner
Participating schools 2018
- BI Norwegian Business School
- Chulalongkorn Business School
- Concordia University
- Copenhagen Business School
- Faculty of Business and Economics, University of Melbourne
- FEP - School of Economics and Management
- Mays Business School at Texas A&M University
- National University of Singapore
- The University of New South Wales
- The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
- University of Southern California, Marshall School of Business
- University of St. Gallen