PhD Defence: Magnus A. H. Gulbrandsen
Public lecture and defence of the doctoral dissertation for the degree of PhD
PhD Candidate Magnus A. H. Gulbrandsen, Department of Economics, will hold a public lecture and defence of his doctoral dissertation.
Title of the thesis:
“Essays in household finance and macroeconomics”
Public lecture on the topic:
“What monetary policy could learn from recent microeconomic studies”
Time for Public Lecture: 15:00 - 15:45
Time for Disputation: 16:30
The Evaluation Committee:
- Chair: Professor Christian Brinch, BI Norwegian Business School
- First Opponent: Quantedge Presidential Professor Yuriy Gorodnichenko, University of California, Berkeley
- Second Opponent: Associate Professor Roine Vestman, Stockholm University
Professor Gisle James Natvik, BI Norwegian Business School,
has been the candidate´s main supervisor, and Professor Andreas Fagereng, BI Norwegian Business School, has been the candidate´s co-supervisor.
The Doctoral Dissertation is available in the library at BI Norwegian Business School.
For the disputation, the academic procession will arrive at 16:30 sharp and the public must take their seat before this time.
- Time:Tuesday, 30 August 2022 15:00 - 19:00
- Location:Campus Oslo auditorium A2-045
- Contact:PhD Administration (email@example.com)