Digital PhD Defence
PhD Candidate Thomas Størdal Gundersen, Department of Economics, will defend his thesis for the Doctor Philosophiae degree at BI Norwegian Business School
Title of the thesis:
“Supply Heterogeneities and the Oil Market”
Title of trial lecture:
Not public (will be published 11 January)
The Evaluation Committee:
- Chair: Associate Professor Leif Anders Thorsrud, BI Norwegian Business School
- First Opponent: Professor Christiane Baumeister, University of Notre Dame
- Second Opponent: Professor Ivan Petrella, Warwick Business School
- Professor Hilde Christiane Bjørnland, BI Norwegian Business School
- Researcher II Knut Are Aastveit, BI Norwegian Business School (Co-supervisor)
- Time:Thursday, 27 January 2022 15:15 - 18:00
- Place:Digital via Zoom
- Contact:PhD Administration (email@example.com)
Meeting ID: 693 2451 0692
Due to the corona outbreak the doctoral examination will be performed digitally, by 2-way communication channel. The public defence is open to the public and everyone who is interested can join.
Ex auditorio-questions: The chair of defence will invite the audience to ex auditorio-questions at the end.
The Doctoral Dissertation is available in the library at BI Norwegian Business School. You may request a pdf of the thesis by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by 27 January.