PhD Defence Ingvild Andersen
Public lecture and defence of the doctoral dissertation for the degree of PhD
PhD Candidate Ingvild Andersen, Department of Leadership and Organizational Behaviour, will hold a public lecture and defence of her doctoral dissertation.
Title of the thesis:
“Reconnecting Leader-Member Exchange and Social Exchange Theory”
Public lecture on given topic.
Time for Public Lecture: 12.00-12.45
Time for Final Defence: 18.00
The Evaluation Committee:
- Chair: Professor Miha Skerlavaj, BI Norwegian Business School
- First Opponent: Associate Professor Janaki Gooty, University of North Carolina
- Second Opponent: Associate Professor Joel Koopman, Texas A&M University
Professor Bård Kuvaas, BI Norwegian Business School has been the candidate´s main supervisor, and Professor Robert Buch, OsloMet, has been the candidate´s co-supervisor.
The Doctoral Dissertation is available in the library at BI Norwegian Business School.
For the disputation, the academic procession will arrive at 18:15 sharp and the public must take their seat before this time.
- Time:Wednesday, 04 May 2022 12:00 - 20:00
- Place:Campus Oslo A2-075
- Contact:PhD Administration (email@example.com)