Qualitative Process and Practice Research in Strategy
Join us for a one-day community-building gathering. This event is hosted by the Qualitative Research Forum.
We look forward to welcoming Richard Whittington (Oxford University), Inger Stensaker (NHH) and Martin Friesl (University of Bamberg/NHH) to talk about research methods in strategy research.
Participation is free. Just drop in.
Pre-registration is not necessary (except for roundtables, you can contact Renate Kratochvil).
- 09:30 Coffee and small talk
- 10:00 Key note by Richard Whittington (Oxford)
- 10:30 Research speed dating
- 11:00 Round tables (pre-registration)
- 12:30 Lunch
- 13:30 Key note by Inger Stensaker (NHH) & Martin Friesl (Bamberg)
- 14:30 Speed dating
- 15:00 Goodbye and socializing
- Time:Friday, 06 May 2022 09:30 - 16:00
- Place:BI Cambus Oslo - Auditorium B2-60
- Contact:Renate Kratochvil (email@example.com)