EMME Hybrid Mixer
“Energy security and affordable energy for European citizens and industries” What role can wind power play in the energy supply?
The topic for the mixer is
“Energy security and affordable energy for European citizens and industries”
- What role can wind power play in the energy supply? –
The mixer takes place at BI Oslo. The lecture and the discussion will be streamed, followed by networking and tapas for those who are physically present. Participants, both those who are on-line and in person, are very welcome to participate in the discussion!
EMME 2023 has a module that week, and is also invited for the mixer together with all EMME Alumni.
Invited guests are:
- Anne-Grete Ellingsen (moderator and EMME 2011 Alumni)
- Sabine Weth (speaker and EMBA 2018 Alumni)
- Sergio Castedo (speaker and EMBA 2006 Alumni)
- Time:Thursday, November 24, 2022 6:00 PM - 9:30 PM
- Enrolment deadline:November 22.
Hybrid panel debate: 18:00-19:30 (CET Oslo time)
Networking and Tapas: 19:30-21:30
If you're participating online the Zoom link will be sent the day before the event.