Master Day 2023 - campus Bergen
Come to our beautiful campus in Bergen and learn all about our master’s degrees.
On February 1st BI opens its doors at campus Bergen to anyone who is interested in taking a master’s degree with us. A current student or not, this day will give you all answers you will have about starting a master’s degree with BI.
You can speak to faculty and current students, hear a guest lecture and panel discussion from students and businesses and get to know the campus. There will be live presentations from the two Master of Science programs offered at campus Bergen.
The Stand-area is open from 14.00, Lunch is 12.00-12.30. Campus tours are scheduled 14.00, 14.30 and 15.00.
Below you can see our full program of the day for presentations, panel discussions, etc.
- Time:Wednesday, 01 February 2023 12:00 - 15:00
- Location:Handelshøyskolen BI - campus Bergen, Master Room 3
- Enrolment deadline:01.02.2023 14:00
- Contact:Mads Lunde Sørensen (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Registration and lunch
Welcome to Master Day 2023 at campus Bergen
- Presentation of BI’s 14 master programmes and your possibilities as a master student.
- Meet master faculty at campus Bergen to hear about the programmes and the academic environment.
- Student panel – Current master students talk about being a master student and their study life.
- Business panel – Meet representatives from business clusters in Bergen who will give you insight into the many possibilities you have during your studies, and job possibilities after you graduate.
o Cathrine Gravdal - NCE Seafood Innovation
o Håkon Kløve-Graue Lavik - NCE Finance Innovation
The program will be hosted by master student Philip Kanavin.
Learn more about the master programmes at campus Bergen
- Master of Science in Business – major in Finance
Local programme manager Negar Ghanbari will give a presentation of the courses and structure of the programme, and your opportunities during and after graduating from this program.
- Master of science in Leadership and organizational psychology
Local programme manager Mats Glambek will give a presentation of the courses and structure of the programme, and your opportunities during and after graduating from this program.
- Recruitment and admission
Get to know campus Bergen and the master areas. Our students will guide you. Meet up by the stand area at one of the following times to join the tour:
- Tour 1: kl. 14:00
- Tour 2: kl. 14:30
- Tour 3: kl. 15:00