PhD Defence: Binh Minh Thi Truong
Public lecture and defence of the doctoral dissertation for the degree of PhD
PhD Candidate Binh Minh Thi Truong, Department of Strategy and Entrepreneurship, will hold a public lecture and defence of her doctoral dissertation for the degree of PhD in BI Norwegian Business School’s PhD Programme.
Title of the thesis:
“How Does an Acquisition Affect a Firm’s Alliance?”
Public lecture on a given topic.
Time for Public Lecture: 10:15-11:00
Time for Disputation: 12:15
The Evaluation Committee:
- Chair: Associate Professor, Sheryl Winston Smith, BI Norwegian Business School
- First Opponent: Professor, Xavier Castañer, HEC Lausanne
- Second Opponent: Professor, Africa Ariño, IESE Business School
Professor, Randi Lunnan, BI Norwegian Business School has been the candidate´s main supervisor, and Assistant Professor, Linda Rademaker, BI Norwegian Business School, has been the candidate´s co-supervisor.
The Doctoral Dissertation will be available in the library at BI Norwegian Business School.
For the disputation, the academic procession will arrive at 12:15 sharp and the public must take their seat before this time.
- Time:Monday, 27 February 2023 10:15 - 15:00
- Location:Campus Oslo auditorium A2-045
- Contact:PhD Administration (email@example.com)