PhD Defence: Ivan Korsak
Public lecture and defence of the doctoral dissertation for the degree of PhD
PhD Candidate Ivan Korsak, Department of Marketing, will hold a public lecture and defence of his doctoral dissertation for the degree of PhD in BI Norwegian Business School’s PhD Programme.
Title of the Thesis:
“On the Structure and Evolution of Marketing Science”
Public lecture on given topic.
Time for Public Lecture: 15:15 – 16:00
Time for Disputation: 17:15
The Evaluation Committee:
- Chair: Associate Professor Matilda Dorotic, BI Norwegian Business School
- First: Associate Professor Steven Seggie, ESSEC Business School
- Second Opponent: Professor Stefan Stremersch, Erasmus University Rotterdam
Professor Kenneth Henning Wathne, BI Norwegian Business School, has been candidate’s main supervisor, and Associate Professor Auke Hunneman, BI Norwegian Business School, has been candidate’s co-supervisor.
The Doctoral Dissertation will be available in the library at BI Norwegian Business School.
For the disputation, the academic procession will arrive at 16:15 sharp and the public must take their seat before this time.
- Time:Tuesday, 13 June 2023 15:15 - 19:30
- Location:Campus Oslo auditorium A2-030
- Contact:PhD Administration (firstname.lastname@example.org)