PhD Defence: Felix Kapfhammer
Public lecture and defence of the doctoral dissertation for the degree of PhD
PhD Candidate Felix Kapfhammer, Department of Economics, will hold a public lecture and defence of his doctoral dissertation for the degree of PhD in BI Norwegian Business School’s PhD Programme.
Title of the Thesis:
“The Macroeconomic Consequences of the Green Transition”
Public lecture on given topic.
Time for Public Lecture: 14:15 – 15:00
Time for Disputation: 16:15
The Evaluation Committee:
- Chair: Adjunct Professor Francesco Furlanetto, Norges Bank/ BI Norwegian Business School
- First: Professor Warwick J McKibbin, Australia University
- Second Opponent: Dario Caldara, Federal Reserve Board
Professor Hilde Christiane Bjørnland, BI Norwegian Business School
The Doctoral Dissertation will be available in the library at BI Norwegian Business School.
For the disputation, the academic procession will arrive at 16:15 sharp and the public must take their seat before this time.
- Time:Wednesday, 31 May 2023 14:15 - 18:30
- Location:Campus Oslo auditorium A2-080
- Contact:PhD Administration (firstname.lastname@example.org)