PhD Defence: Vasyl Kotsovskyi
Public lecture and defence of the doctoral dissertation for the degree of PhD
PhD Candidate Vasyl Kotsovskyi, Department of Finance, will hold a public lecture and defence of his doctoral dissertation for the degree of PhD in BI Norwegian Business School’s PhD Programme.
Title of the Thesis:
“Three essays in portfolio management”
Public lecture on given topic.
Time for Public Lecture: 10:15 – 11:00
Time for Disputation: 12:15
The Evaluation Committee:
- Chair: Professor Dagfinn Rime, BI Norwegian Business School
- First Opponent: Associate Professor Sofia Ramos, ESSEC
- Second Opponent: Professor Erik Hjalmarsson, University of Gothenburg
Professor Bruno Gerard, BI Norwegian Business School, has been the candidate's main supervisor.
The Doctoral Dissertation will be available in the library at BI Norwegian Business School.
For the disputation, the academic procession will arrive at 12:15 sharp and the public must take their seat before this time.
- Time:Thursday, 25 May 2023 10:15 - 15:00
- Location:Campus Oslo auditorium A2-080
- Contact:PhD Administration (firstname.lastname@example.org)