On December 12th BI Norwegian Business School invited the Master of Science students who completed their degree in 2014 to a graduation ceremony at campus. With family and friends present the students received their official diplomas from the President at BI, Inge Jan Henjesand.
Top prizes for top students
The best students of the graduating Master students of 2014 were honoured at the graduation ceremony. Prizes were awarded to those who demonstrated outstanding performance throughout their studies.Out of the nearly three hundred hard-working students, there was one from each course who, with perseverance and dedication, positioned themselves at the top of their class with the best GPAs. These students were awarded with 5000 NOK each and a personalised diploma.
Best of the best
Iryna Stadnyk, who graduated from MSc in Business, was awarded the title of best student across all Master courses with the highest GPA. In addition to the 5000 NOK, Iryna received a watch with an engraved message from BI to thank her for her hard work and diligence.
– I would like to congratulate Iryna Stadnyk with the best academic performance of all students in the Master of Science class of 2014 at BI. Iryna has shown through brilliant results what you can achieve with hard work and a dedicated attitude to your studies, says the President at BI, Inge Jan Henjesand.
This year's top students
- Master of Science in Financial Economics - Vasyl Kotsovskyi
- Master of Science in Innovation and Entrepreneurship (discontinued) - Casey T. Carney
- Master of Science in Strategic Marketing Management - Gino Ismail
- Master of Science in International Management (discontinued) - Frederik Hanses
- Master of Professional Accountancy - Hanne Sara Kvikne
- Master of Science in Leadership and Organizational Psychology - Jessica Hinz and Veronica Kristensen
- Master of Science in Business and the highest academic performance overall - Iryna Stadnyk
For more pictures visit our Facebook page.