At this time, only the common areas on campus will be accessible. In line with the government’s guidelines, we encourage all students to avoid using public transport on their way to and from campus.
Guidelines for students returning to campus:
- Make sure to follow the Norwegian Institute of Public Health’s infection control guidelines.
- Full-time 3rd year Bachelor and 2nd year Master students, as well as students with a dispensation given from Student Counselling are allowed back on campus.
- Everyone must show a valid student ID and enter BI via the main entrance, before registering in the reception upon arrival.
- Students must stay within the common areas.
- Maintain a distance of at least one meter, preferably two, to fellow students and BI employees.
- Stay home if you are sick or showing symptoms.
- Stay home if you are in quarantine/home isolation.
Opening hours for all campuses
Saturday, Sunday and bank holidays: closed
- Antibac dispensers available in all areas
- Printers are available for use
- The library and group study rooms are closed
- All dining facilities are closed
- All contact with your thesis supervisor must still be digital
- Surfaces and toilets are cleaned regularly
Our counsellors are available to meet online or in person at campus. Remember to book an appointment first, through firstname.lastname@example.org. Student Counselling can grant any student dispensation to use BI’s facilities in line with final year students.