This means that facilities like the reading rooms and the library will open for BI students. In Oslo, the canteen, coffee shops and kiosk will also open the following Monday.
BI’s campus in Trondheim reopened for students Wednesday 17 February.
To keep campus open for as long as possible, it is very important that everyone follow BI’s guidelines for infection prevention, which state that:
- Stay at home if you are sick
- Keep your hands clean and your coughs covered
- Reduce contact with others and keep a minimum of one meter to others
- Use a face mask when moving around campus
- Do not move tables and chairs
- Avoid public transportation
As previously announced, all teaching in February will be digital only. All exams will also be digital this semester.
Please note that campus facilities are only available for students from BI.
Opening hours Campus Oslo
Monday through Friday: 07:30 - 21:30
Saturday and Sunday: 08:00 - 18:00
Opening hours BI Library Oslo
Monday through Friday: 08:00 - 21:00
Saturday and Sunday: 08:30 - 17:30
For more information, please visit BI’s Covid-19 information pages.
Campus Bergen remains closed for students until and including Monday 22 February, pending new guidelines from the authorities.