“BI Norwegian Business School is home to one of Europe’s leading and most diverse academic communities in management and business. These disciplines are at the core of what we do as a business school. The fact that we have so many of Norway’s top academics enables us to offer the best research and the most relevant and attractive programmes and courses,” says Bendik Meling Samuelsen, Interim Provost for Research and Academic Resources.
The ranking is made by research.com based on number of publications and citation data. You can see the full methodology here.
The BI faculty appearing on the list are:
- Professor Emeritus Håkan Håkansson from The Department of Strategy and Entrepreneurship.
- Research Professor Anders Gustafsson from The Department of Marketing.
- Professor Ralf Müller from The Department of Leadership and Organizational Behaviour.
- Professor Emeritus Morten Huse from The Department of Communication and Culture.
- Professor Jonas Söderlund from The Department of Leadership and Organizational Behaviour.
- Professor Emeritus Petter Gottschalk from The Department of Leadership and Organizational Behaviour.
The other Norwegian schools with faculty on the list are Kristiania University College, University of Agder, University of Oslo, Norwegian School of Economics, and Norwegian University of Science and Technology.