Our Partnership program
BI Norwegian Business Schools partnership program is for Norwegian and international businesses and their management.
BI Partnership program aims to strengthen the quality of interaction with the business society and to structure a beneficial collaboration between attractive national and international businesses and BI. The goal is to explore and create new and sustainable business opportunities.
The program gives you and your company access to
- Leading international business academics and world-class cutting-edge research
- Talented business professionals- a gateway to top talent and future leaders
- Extensive networking opportunities with an experienced community of 20.000 students and more than 75.000 alumni
- Summits, seminars and networking events with leaders and managers on the same level as yourself
- World-class facilities
Per Erik JohannessenOutreach - Corporate Communications and Public Affairs
- Phone: +4746410094
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Go to BI`s Career portal
In addition, as a partner, you
- Get access to newsletters, scientific articles, BI Business review, conferences and seminars
- Participate in company dating and have stands on strategic events
- Get special recognition and visibility on related websites and localities
- Get access to the career portal
- Be part of BI’s Wall of fame
Why BI Norwegian Business School?
- Relate to a triple crown accredited business school –one of 75 among more than 13600 business schools world wide
- Relate to a Financial Times ranked business school – Number 1 in Norway and number 35 in Europe in 2016
- An international business school with extensive collaboration with business schools and companies worldwide.
BI`s Career Fair
Did you know that BI`s Career Fair is one of the Nordic region's largest meeting places for students and business?
We bring former students together so they can form networks, exchange experiences and get professional input.
Recruit from BI
We offer a unique opportunity to find talents from BI while they study or after graduation.