Discussions of merits and opportunities of social media and big data usage overwhelm managers today. Both, the popular press and academic work buzz with encouragements for managers to plunge into those opportunities. However little evidence has been provided to managers to allow them to evaluate the true potential and see through the buzz.
- How to evaluate the true potential of social media contribution to your business?
- What are the true requirements for successful Internet of things and other big-data investments?
- What are the pitfalls to be cautious about when evaluating the true impact of those investments?
Leader's Toolbox (Lederens verktøykasse) is a series of seminars at BI Norwegian Business School held every last Friday of the month.
- Time:Friday, 24 November 2017 08:00 - 09:30
- Place:BI - campus Oslo, Nydalsveien 37, auditorium C1-020
- Price:Free participation. Make sure to register as space is limited.
- Contact:Hilde Spæren (alumni@bi)
Registration and light breakfast
Big Data and Social Media for Managers: How to Analyze Their True Impact on Profitability. (lecture in English)
Associate Professor Matilda Dorotic, BI Norwegian Business School
Questions and Answers