BI Internship on Exchange
Two Bachelor programmes offer the chance to combine a credit-bearing BI Internship with exchange at one of BI's numerous partner schools.
BI Internship on Exchange Bachelor
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) and Bachelor Business students are eligible to work 120 hours at a company abroad of their choice while simultaneously studying at one of BI's partner schools.
What is required of the company?
Companies that want to participate need to show a willingness for mutual learning and development. In order to participate as partners in the BI Internship course, companies must fulfil certain requirements:
- Established company - which means minimum 3 years operative, 5 employees and 5 million in revenues.
- Not a sole proprietorship.
- A contact person must be appointed to follow up with the student and to facilitate dialogue with BI.
- Sign the Learning Contract (pdf)
- The student is granted a free day on the four academic sessions
- Sign the "end of internship" confirmation (pdf)
If you have doubts about fulfilling the requirements, please get in touch with BI Internship team on email@example.com.
We further encourage the contact person to arrange regular feedback meetings with the student.
Since BI Internship is a credit-bearing course, BI requires students to perform relevant tasks in accordance to the programmes they are enrolled in. The Learning Contract which is elaborated and signed by both the student and the company prior to the internship specifies the tasks the student will perform.
In addition to the 120 hours spent at the company, students need to attend a cross-cultural workshop prior to the internship and follow four online webinars. It is therefore required to have dialogue with the students in order to facilitate having time to attend the webinars.
Why is it worth publishing a BI Internship position?
- Get exposed to BI students – employer branding!
- Create an arena for mutual learning
- Get support with challenges your organisation is facing
- Contribute to sharing experiences between academia and business
What is required of the student?
In order to be eligible for a BI Internship on Exchange, the student must have been accepted for an exchange position by the International Office.
In addition to the internship at the company, students are required to participate in a cross-cultural workshop prior to departure and at four webinars in order to get guidance with their mandatory internship report. The report should both be handed in and presented at the end of the internship period.
Which programmes offer a BI Internship on Exchange?
|Bachelor of Business Administration||6th semester||Spring|
|Økonomi og ledelse (Siviløkonom)||4th semester||Spring|