Executive Master of Management in Energy
The Executive Master of Management in Energy is intense and demands commitment. Admission requirements are stringent to ensure that all accepted candidates are qualified and motivated to complete the programme.
- You must have completed a Bachelor’s degree, corresponding to 180 officially approved ECTS from a university or equivalent qualification. Candidates who do not meet this requirement but have substantial, international work experience may be considered in certain cases.
- You must be 25 years of age or older.
- Minimum 4 years of full time work experience.
- Two letters of recommendation, where at least one refers to the applicant's performance in a work situation.
Applicants may be requested to submit a GMAT score if the information supplied is deemed inadequate for assessment.
How to apply
We have continuous admissions, and we recommend that you apply as early as possible. Applications are processed until the programme is full or until the application deadline. You can cancel the programme up to six weeks before start-up at no cost. Your application and documents should be in English.
- Certified copies of transcripts and degrees (diplomas). Academic records must be accompanied by a certified English translation if the originals are not in English or a Scandinavian language.
- Financial Plan (please use the template inside the application)
- Two letters of recommendation. Click here to download the template.
- Copy of your passport (not applicable if in hold of Norwegian id-number)
- Change of name (documentation is required if you have changed your name)
When calculating work experience, several criteria apply: The work experience must have been continuous for at least 6 months. It must be at least a 100 % position. The work experience must be gained at 18 plus years. From these criteria, the work experience must in total consist of at least 4 years full-time.
Each application is reviewed by an admission committee. Qualifying applicants are called in for an interview to assess the applicant's abilities and motivation for the Executive Master of Management in Energy. The interview can take place face to face in Oslo campus or via videoconference. Please make sure that you submit your application and the required documents early, to have sufficient time to apply for a Schengen Tourist visa (single / multiple) if needed.