Admission Tests and Waivers
Additional standardised tests for applicants who do not hold a bachelor's degree from a Norwegian or Nordic educational institution.
Standardised tests: GMAT or GRE
Applicants must submit results for one of the tests below and achieve the minimum scores indicated:
- GMAT: 600
- GRE: 158 (Quantitative Reasoning) and 152 (Verbal)
GMAT Institution Code: 0529
GRE Institution Code: 7365
Language tests: TOEFL or IELTS Academic
Applicants must submit results for one of the tests below and achieved the minimum scores indicated:
- TOEFL: 90 ( internet based test) or 575 (written test) or 233 (computer-based version)
- IELTS Academic: 6.5
- Cambridge Advanced C1
TOEFL Institution Code: 0529
IELTS copies are accepted if the TRF number is visible
Exemptions and Waivers
The Associate Dean of the MSc programme concerned may exempt applicants from admission requirements such as the GMAT/GRE or TOEFL/IELTS requirement.
No GMAT/GRE or IELTS/TOEFL exemption is automatic. To request a waiver of the requirements, the applicant must submit a waiver application. Deviations from the general exemptions may occur as it is the prerogative of the Associate Dean to grant or decline the exemption.
As a general rule, exemptions are given to the following categories of applicants:
- Graduates with a degree from a partner institution*
- Graduates with a degree from a Swedish, Danish, Finnish or an Icelandic institution
- Achieved a CAT score from India of minimum 90%
- Here is a list of our partner institutions. In addition, a GMAT waiver may be given to graduates from the following institutions, due to special institutional agreements:
- National University of Kyiv-Mohyla Academy, Ukraine
- Foreign Trade University, Vietnam
- Southwest University, Chongqing, China
To apply for a GMAT/GRE waiver, please download and complete the waiver application form and upload it to your online application.
As a general rule, exemptions for the language test requirements are given to the following applicants:
- Graduates who have two years or more of higher education where the language of instruction was English
- Graduates from a country which is a member of the EU/EEA and/or the Council of Europe/UNESCO-Cepes and have English as the first foreign language taken over a period of at least 7 years in primary school, secondary school and upper secondary education
To apply for a TOEFL/IELTS waiver, please download and complete the language test waiver application form and upload it to your online application.