Bachelor of Business Analytics
With this three-year programme you will become a specialist in digital analysis techniques applied in a business context, and gain a solid understanding of international business administration.
What will you learn?
This programme is designed to give you substantial hands-on digital skills, teaching you applied programming, data analysis techniques, and data visualisation. You will learn how to apply these techniques to specific areas in marketing, finance, and economics. In addition, you will learn about different aspects of international business management in a cultural, behavioural, theoretical, practical, and sustainable context.
- Programming. Learn how to use Python, Matlab, and machine learning to extract, organize, and analyse data from a variety of sources.
- Statistics. Understand how to interpret large data sets.
- Data visualisation. Make the data understandable.
- Business. Gain a broad knowledge of how international businesses operate.
This is a new programme launching August 2019. The description of the programme may be subject to change. More information will be available on this page soon.
The academic year at BI is divided into two semester, one in the autumn and one in spring. There are exams at the end of each semester. This programme structure provides an overview of which courses you will be taking and when you will be taking them.
- Core courses Courses common across all programmes at BI.
- Programme courses Courses specific to this programme.
- Electives Courses you can choose yourself.
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Mathematical Analysis
- Web-based Analytics
- Basic Financial Management
- Data Analysis with Programming
- AI and Data Ethics
- Finance Analytics
- Risk Management Using Big Data
- Organisational Behaviour and Management
- Data-driven Management Accounting
- Marketing Analytics
- Quantitative Economics
If you are a Norwegian citizen, you are qualified for loans and scholarships from Lånekassen.