Artificial Intelligence - Technologies and Applications
The main course objectives are to demystify AI, learn AI methods, learn how AI is put into practice in businesses, and learn to assess the potential benefits/harms of AI.
- Overview of AI: definitions and history
- AI applications: computer vision, NLP, economics/finance
- Machine Learning-based methods: artificial neural networks
- The future of AI
The course will also provide many examples of AI uses and the reality of AI technologies today, including:
- Computer vision
- Natural language processing
- One or two other topics TBD.
We will also discuss practical considerations for doing an AI project.
This is an excerpt from the complete course description for the course. If you are an active student at BI, you can find the complete course descriptions with information on eg. learning goals, learning process, curriculum and exam at portal.bi.no. We reserve the right to make changes to this description.