Bachelor Thesis - International Business
The bachelor thesis is an integrated part of the course International Business. It is an independent piece of work where the students must demonstrate an ability to deal with (real-life) problems and solve them accordingly. The bachelor thesis is a compulsory part of the course and thus of the bachelors programme. In order to write the thesis, students should form groups of two or three. Based on request, it is possible to write individually.
- The challenges of writing a bachelor thesis
- Searching for literature and writing a literature review
- Choosing design and research methods
- Analyzing and interpreting your data
- Structure and style of a bachelor thesis
This is an excerpt from the complete course description for the course. If you are an active student at BI, you can find the complete course descriptions with information on eg. learning goals, learning process, curriculum and exam at portal.bi.no. We reserve the right to make changes to this description.