Business Analysis and Valuation
Business analysis and valuation (fundamental analysis) is an important task for research analysts, investment bankers, corporate finance specialists, mergers and acquisitions analysts, venture capitalists, and individual investors. The task is to thoroughly examining information about companies and reaching conclusions about the underlying value that information implies.
- Introduction to equity security analysis
- Recasting financial statements and the economic balance sheet
- Prospective Analysis
- The dividend valuation model
- Valuation using Price Multiples
- Valuation Discounted Cash Flow Models
- Cost of Capital Analysis
- Valuation using Residual Income Valuation Models (RIV-B and RIV-E)
- Valuation and Active Investing
- Writing a Valuation Report
This is an excerpt from the complete course description for the course. If you are an active student at BI, you can find the complete course descriptions with information on eg. learning goals, learning process, curriculum and exam at portal.bi.no. We reserve the right to make changes to this description.