Creativity in Individual, Group and Organisation
Psychological research has uncovered conditions that both inhibits and facilitates creative thinking and ability to reorient at the level of the individual, group and organisation. The course will provide insight into the most important results of this research. The participants will also be introduced to and trained in the use of creative problem solving techniques particularly developed for handling problems commonly met in the context of organisational settings and work life.
- Psychology of problem solving
- Creativity as a form of problem solving
- Conditions that inhibit and facilitate creative problem solving
- Creative problem solving techniques
- Computer based techniques for idea development
- Promotion of a more creative work environment
This is an excerpt from the complete course description for the course. If you are an active student at BI, you can find the complete course descriptions with information on eg. learning goals, learning process, curriculum and exam at portal.bi.no. We reserve the right to make changes to this description.