Complete course description will be ready summer 2024.
One of the roles a candidate may take after completing the programme is being a digital business developer. A digital business developer helps an organization to develop and leverage from digital capabilities and align people, processes, and technology to enable value-creating growth. Examples of digital change initiatives a digital business developer is working on includes:
- Improving operational performance by the use of new or improved digital solutions and processes
- Improving customer experience
- Refining or developing business models
- Platform investments (business and systems architecture) that effects business flexibility and responsiveness (agility)
A digital business developer should be able to analyze the potential of digital technologies in these areas and present digital opportunities or initiatives to decision-makers.
The aim of this course is to develop such capabilities.
- Aligning business and technology
- Business development: tools and techniques
- Customer experience: what it is and how to analyze it
- Business processes: what it is and how to analyze it
- Business and systems architecture: perspectives on investments
- Creating and presenting a Business Case
- Who is it good for? Impact on internal and external stakeholders
- Possible, feasible, desirable. Three lenses on technology-led change initiatives
This is an excerpt from the complete course description for the course. If you are an active student at BI, you can find the complete course descriptions with information on eg. learning goals, learning process, curriculum and exam at portal.bi.no. We reserve the right to make changes to this description.