Complete course description will be ready summer 2024.
In this course, the student will be trained in digital innovation using an innovation process (e.g. the Innovator’s method), a digital toolkit (such as this board in Miro: https://miro.com/app/board/o9J_lTb16JQ=/ ). The course will combine theories of innovation with a hands-on process, resulting in a prototype. The course builds on the conceptual program courses, enabling students to see digitally enabled busines opportunities.
- Innovation: concepts and definitions
- How innovation practices have evolved over time to tackle new uncertainties
- Digital innovation: new approaches
- Innovators method as a frame of reference
- Innovation project: seminars
This is an excerpt from the complete course description for the course. If you are an active student at BI, you can find the complete course descriptions with information on eg. learning goals, learning process, curriculum and exam at portal.bi.no. We reserve the right to make changes to this description.