- GRA 6275
- 6 Credits
The course covers ethical theory and applied ethics and is obligatory for all participants in the Master programme in auditing, accounting and tax. The course provides a basic introduction to the concepts of ethics and morality and presents and demonstrates decision support models for ethical and moral choices. In addition the course gives an overview of the essential laws and other sets of rules which regulate the auditors' professional conduct.
- Laws, regulations and other sets of rules defining the auditors' professional conduct
- Laws and regulations
- DnRs and IFACs ethical guidelines
- EUs eight directive (revised)
- Other relevant regulations
- The concepts of ethics and ethical diemmas
- Normative ethical theory
- The concept of morality
- Consequentialistic decision support model for ethical choices
- Decision support model for moral choices
- Emprical research in ethics
This is an excerpt from the complete course description for the course. If you are an active student at BI, you can find the complete course descriptions with information on eg. learning goals, learning process, curriculum and exam at portal.bi.no. We reserve the right to make changes to this description.