Experience design: product and market
The course is an introduction to the experience economy and describes and discusses production, distribution, consumptionand marketing of experiences in new and traditional business contexts. The focus of the course is on experience aspect and experiencedesign of the experience economy and emphasize how experiences can add value to firms and customers focusing the tourism industry.
- The experience economy: introduction.
- Value creation.
- Shifts in society.
- The arenaes.
- The process of experience.
- Design principles.
- The experience room.
- Pine and Gilmore: The four experience realms.
- Experiences as tools in market communication, image and branding.
- Experiences in business generally and in the service industry specially.
This is an excerpt from the complete course description for the course. If you are an active student at BI, you can find the complete course descriptions with information on eg. learning goals, learning process, curriculum and exam at portal.bi.no. We reserve the right to make changes to this description.