High Performance Change Management for Sustainability Transformation
In this course, we focus on how you can manage the change involved in executing green strategies. This includes, but is not limited to, setting up a guiding coalition, co-creating direction, mobilizing resources and energy in people through positive relationships, as well as using the progress principle and cultivating a mastery climate for fast learning and institutionalizing of practices. We will also look at what kind of organizations and competences that will be needed to take advantage of the next big wave of the green shift opportunities. As a part of this process, you will work with developing a green business plan for your own company.
- The high-performing green executive
- Purpose and sustainability-ethics at corporate and personal levels
- How to make and execute a game-changing sustainability strategy?
- How to deal with resistance to sustainability initiatives or green strategies?
- Tackling Cultural and Organisational inertia
- Making and calculating the financial case for sustainability investments
- Public policies for enabling the transition: overcoming the obstacles (procurement, perverse subsidies, taxes etc)
This is an excerpt from the complete course description for the course. If you are an active student at BI, you can find the complete course descriptions with information on eg. learning goals, learning process, curriculum and exam at portal.bi.no. We reserve the right to make changes to this description.