Human Resource Management
"Our employees are our greatest asset "is a statement often encountered. What does it mean, and how is it organised to ensure visibility in the organisation? The course will provide an overview of HR management and HR roles and responsibilities in today's workplace. This includes all levels of management. Criteria for the good working environment, personnel, recruitment policies, motivation, knowledge goals, learning, attitudes, and training will be key topics of the course. The course also includes laws, agreements, social conditions and labour law.
- Principles and practice in modern human resource management
- Development of the human resource function
- Human resource policy
- Learning, competence and career development
- Compensation, salary and rewards
- Work environment, health and safety
- Appraisal interviews
- Recruitment and selection
- Social benefits
- Ethics, labour law and human resource management
This is an excerpt from the complete course description for the course. If you are an active student at BI, you can find the complete course descriptions with information on eg. learning goals, learning process, curriculum and exam at portal.bi.no. We reserve the right to make changes to this description.