Insurance Law and Law of Torts
The course is primarily aimed at employees in the insurance industry with law as a part of their work.
Law of damages
- Contractual and Non-contractual compensation
- The position of the Law of damages
- The size of compensation
- The Insurance contract etc.
- The parties obligations at the contract agreement
- The assumptions for the Insurance companies liabilities
- The Insurance Companys liability for salvage expenses
- Third party as a part of the insurance contract
- The extent of the insurance contract
- The settlement
This is an excerpt from the complete course description for the course. If you are an active student at BI, you can find the complete course descriptions with information on eg. learning goals, learning process, curriculum and exam at portal.bi.no. We reserve the right to make changes to this description.